• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Sim Racing Gear - FOR SALE
5 5

21 posts in this topic

I have sim racing gear for sale, either complete rig or separates. Email me at nametzger13@gmail.com or text me 513-910-1499. I'm in the Cincinnati, OH area. Here is what I have and it's all in great condition, not used much:

• CSW V2 Wheel base
  • Clubsport V3 Pedals with damper for brake and brake performance kit (never installed)
  • XBox Hub with GT Wheel
  • Porsche RSR Wheel
  • Formula Wheel
  • Shifter SQ 1.5
  • DSD button boxes for CSW base - left and right
  • rSeat RS1 (black with red seat)
  • Buttkicker Gamer2.

Everything has original packaging, accessories and documentation. Most items would be sold at 40% off "new" price and no shipping charge.

Thanks.

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8514.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG

4 minutes ago, Seth Francis said:

I would be interested in what the Formula rim would cost. Located in Ct 06405

$125, no shipping cost.

Edited by Metzkill1

Ok, thank you for the prompt response.  I'm going to hold off for now but I have a friend who may be interested in some of this. I will have him take a look at the thread.  

3 minutes ago, Seth Francis said:

Ok, thank you for the prompt response.  I'm going to hold off for now but I have a friend who may be interested in some of this. I will have him take a look at the thread.  

Ok, thanks. You can have him email me at nametzger13@gmail.com if easier. I'm not on the forums much but will check back. Saw some of your direct drive videos using Fanatec gear. Pretty cool!

3 minutes ago, manashttu said:

For SQ 1.5 shifter---how much to Texas at 76401?  Does it have 1) USB cable; 2) desk clamp?  Thank you.

$130, but no shipping cost. New from Fanatec is $200 + shipping.

8 minutes ago, Metzkill1 said:

$130, but no shipping cost. New from Fanatec is $200 + shipping.

Can the shifter work on USB or will a separate adapter be needed?

Just now, manashttu said:

Can the shifter work on USB or will a separate adapter be needed?

It can work USB, but you need the adapter from Fanatec. I think it's $20.

4 minutes ago, Smokey162 said:

How much for v3 pedals, DSD boxes and shifter?

$515 for all. Pedals come with a damper for brake (or throttle) and the new performance kit which is still in the box.

I texted you but wanted to post something here too.  Interested in the following.  How much shipped to 52241?

• Porsche RSR Wheel
  • DSD button boxes for CSW base - left and right

Thanks,

John

4 hours ago, Metzkill1 said:

$515 for all. Pedals come with a damper for brake (or throttle) and the new performance kit which is still in the box.

And without DSB and shifter? Thanks

I'm interested in wheelbase, formula rim, and dsd boxes shipped to 93309 Bakersfield, CA... and possibly the price for either the shifter, gt wheel / hub, and or buttkicker if added to the lot. You can PM me if you prefer. 

Dale 

What is still available?  Porsche wheel is biggest on my wish list.  Paypal funds can be sent immediately.  I texted you last night and will again right now.

John

Wanted to update the post with what I have left. The amount of inquiries has been unexpected. I've gotten post replies, PM's, emails and texts and it's been a bit confusing to keep it all straight. Anyway, I still have available:

• rSeat RS1 rig
  • Shifter SQ
  • Left and right DSD button panels which are direct fit onto wheel base

Appreciate if you could just text me if interested in any of this. Much easier to keep track of inquiries. 513-910-1499.

Thanks for all the interest!