• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Future options

4 posts in this topic

Ok guys. I'm currently running a T500rs base with a Precision sim engineering wheel.  After 6 years of use I'm beginning to notice I'm struggling more and more with the wheel.  Constantly needing to recalibrate it etc.  So I think it's time to get a new base.  I love my Precision sim engineering wheel so I will be keeping that.

The base options I've whittled the choice down to is the Fanatec V2.5 servo and an OSW setup.

Id love to go down the OSW route but at £1100 GBP for a setup it's nearly double the fanatec and I'm not sure I can justify the extra cash. 

Whats your throughts?

PS I'm probably going to need other pedals as well but that's a different story 😄😉

11 hours ago, Ja5on said:

Ok guys. I'm currently running a T500rs base with a Precision sim engineering wheel.  After 6 years of use I'm beginning to notice I'm struggling more and more with the wheel.  Constantly needing to recalibrate it etc.  So I think it's time to get a new base.  I love my Precision sim engineering wheel so I will be keeping that.

The base options I've whittled the choice down to is the Fanatec V2.5 servo and an OSW setup.

Id love to go down the OSW route but at £1100 GBP for a setup it's nearly double the fanatec and I'm not sure I can justify the extra cash. 

Whats your throughts?

PS I'm probably going to need other pedals as well but that's a different story 😄😉

You should test a osw , after that you can justify it , i had fanatec v1.5 and 2 but now have a simucube with small mige and the fanatec is a toy compared to the mige.

I'd say chuck a bit extra cash into the pot and get an OSW ,,,,, i wouldn't go as far to say the csw v2 is a toy compared to the OSW but for example ,, you might sprain your wrist with the clubsport but the OSW will break your arm off,,,lol ,,, in a nice way of course :D

It's a matter of either taking several small steps over time or one large one sooner but, you'll want to eventually go for the OSW anyway.  There are options to get DD systems for under $900 (usd) - either OSW or AccuForce DIY and there's no doubt that either one is going to out-perform the CSW quite easily.