• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

AC triple screen setup issues

4 posts in this topic

Hey

After hassling Mr Google and searching on forums and youtube for some answers for some time now without any success I'm giving it a go here.

Ok, two things:

1. Is FOV really limited to max. 125°?

2. I got 4 monitors. 3 of them are set up as one on surround at 5760x1080 and one in the centre above them just normally on 1920x1080. Unless I change the surround one to 1920x1080 (which deactivates the ones left and right) I can't see that settings menu on the right-hand side going all the way from the bottom to the top of the screen. Is there a way to make that visible on a surround setup?

It took me a quite a bit of time to find that FOV setup tool. Only a change to 1920x1080 has made that menu/button available and luckily enough that FOV setup tool is still there after changing back to surround view. I've got physically a horizontal FOV of approx. 155°. However, that setup tool gets me only 125° max...weird...I can't even see the rear view mirror on the right hand side...just the bottom end of the A-column.

Another one, should I turn v-sync on or off?

Cheers

Are you trying to find the app menu at the right side of the middle screen where it would normally be? If so, it's at the side of your right screen.
And the FOV app is only for single screen setups. There's a proper app for setting up triples, which lets you set the fov, angle, bezel widths, etc.

17 hours ago, Mark_McQ said:

Are you trying to find the app menu at the right side of the middle screen where it would normally be? If so, it's at the side of your right screen.
And the FOV app is only for single screen setups. There's a proper app for setting up triples, which lets you set the fov, angle, bezel widths, etc.

The problem I've got is that this app menu isn't there at all, neither on the centre screen, nor on the right-hand one. Maybe it has something to do with me using 4 screens. I found a video on youtube showing that app in the menu which is for triple screen setups...as you said. Would be so much easier if that menu was available on surround view.

Cheers mate