• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Any plans for DIY tv stand?

1 post in this topic

I am looking for any ideas on making a diy tv stand. It has to be height adjustable and sit over my steering wheel. 

Before I moved into my new place, i had a 42" tv mounted on a adjustable arm. With the cockpit placed pedals against the wall, I could move the tv about 25" from my face, just ahead of the t500rs which gave me pretty good experience with realistic fov,

Now I am wanting a semi-temporary (cheap) solution in my new place without drilling any holes in my walls before i upgrade to VR. I was thinking of something out of pvc? are there any plans out for a diy tv stand or another cheap solution.

My cockpit is similar in style and dimensions as the GT Omega (metal frame, seat pedals and steering wheel connected to that frame)