• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

LOOKING FOR TH8A
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Just purchased a wheel and pedal setup and all I need before I build a rig and a handbrake is a shifter! I have an xbox one with a tx base and t3pa pedals and any shifter that is plug and play I will take but mainly looking for a th8a. Please comment or pm me your offers!

I just received mine from an amazon order, it took forever for them to be back in stock, and as soon as they were, ordered new, $137 delivered.  Better than the 200 plus they were going for, for the past couple months.  Sorry I don't have any leads on any used ones.

Just got mine from Amazon as well. $115+tax. They posted a 2 week ship date as well. But it cut down quite fast.

Edited by LostRacer
addded info

I have one that's 2 months old and barley used..I just upgraded to all Fanatec. I also have a T500 RS I bought in late October early November and the 599xx Alcantara wheel that I bought in November...Its all for sale.

7 hours ago, SP503 said:

I have one that's 2 months old and barley used..I just upgraded to all Fanatec. I also have a T500 RS I bought in late October early November and the 599xx Alcantara wheel that I bought in November...Its all for sale.

how much for th8a?

32 minutes ago, VES33 said:

how much for th8a?

Id appreciate it if you didn't high-jack my thread. Please make your own post and dont vulture mine. 

30 minutes ago, Spenjen said:

Id appreciate it if you didn't high-jack my thread. Please make your own post and dont vulture mine. 

are you crying?