• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

FS: New i5 7600k PC w/GTX1050ti 16GB

14 posts in this topic

I build custom sim PCs as a side gig.  I have built over 30 PCs for iRacing and isrtv members over the past year and a half.  All PCs I build are assembled with new components and are covered by full manufacture warranty.  All of my builds are custom assembled, stress tested, benchmarked, and overclocked (if overcloxkable components are selected).  I am available after sale to answer any question or issues related to the PC, pretty much 24/7.  All of my customers have my cell number.  I can build PCs to suit most budgets.  Here is just one example:

Kaby Lake 7600k processor, Corsair h60, 16GB DDR3, GTX 1050 ti video card, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD, EVGA 650 GQ Gold rated PSU, Corsair Spec-01 Case, Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.  $1200 + shipping.

Upgrade to GTX 1060 video card +$60

Upgrade to GTX 1070 video card +$230

Many upgrades and configurations available

If you considering buying a new PC or building your own, contact me first for a quote on a custom PC.

Message me or email (bl.onlinesales@gmail.com) for a quote.

You can see some of my previous builds on my Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/blsimracingsolutions

Edited by low_psi

Someone buy a custom build, I need the money...  I am just kidding, since I don't really make much money on these builds....  I do it for the fun (as a hobby) since it's not warm enough to go boating yet here in MI.........,

While memory seems to have spiked, I am able to counter it by getting a few components in sale.  So if your looking to get a new PC, shoot me a message and I can quote a new build.  I promise you will NOT be disappointed...

Do you have this PC still for sale? Do you have pictures available? Looking for a rig for VR, this looks like it would be a great fit. Used to built systems myself but do have the desire anymore. Like to see what you have . Thanks,Ken

I build all PCs to Spec.  I would be more then happy to shoot you a quote.  Memory and SSD prices have gone up considerably since that posting.  Shoot me a message with your zip code and and I will get you a quote.  Since looking to do VR I assume you want a GTX 1070 or GTX 1080?

6 hours ago, challenger1 said:

Would the 1060 work as well? Zip is 55118

It would probably run a VR headset ok with a lot of things turned down.  You don't want frame rate drops with VR.  If your spending $500 on a VR headset, sacrificing graphics to save $150 on a video card isn't going to produce a great experience.  With the current generation of VR headsets, the resolution isn't quite where it needs to be for titles like sim racing where you want to see clearly in the distance.  To make up for the lack of resolution Supersampling is used.  However supersampling is very demanding.  This is why I suggest the GTX 1070 at minimum and the GTX 1080 if it can be fit in the budget.  If you were talking about triple screens, they can be done with a GTX 1060 6GB card, again with a few things dialed down.  But triple 60hz monitors aren't as demanding as trying to keep a VR headset locked at 90fps.  Shoot me a private message with your email address.  There are lots of options that can be discussed. 

Edited by low_psi