• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

Forza 6 coming to PC
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Infact  a new title called :

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Coming To The PC

Edited by Krassi

John, 

Can you confirm wheel support for this seen on other site saying none what so ever ? .

Edit : On looking around seems to be no wheel support on launch so it's #soon 

Edited by pben1

Hope Turn10 will give an official statement on this otherwise is dead in the water 

Yes, no wheel support would be a deal breaker.  I'll honestly be floored if there isn't support for the current Xbox One wheels.  Just wouldn't make any sense.

Hi i read online no wheel support to, i wonder if it's to do with Windows Store using UWP apps being use. game on Windows Store are lock to 60fps, on SLI or Crossfire, borderless full-screen mode, and some overlay not working. I like to know if triple screen setup will work and button box as well. Hope Microsoft don't try to lock  user to microsoft controller and wheel like xbox one and 360 is.

I don't mind using a controller but prefer wheel to be honest i just like using steering wheels in PC race games its just how i feel. However this game will probably test my pc's graphics card.

Racing with gamepads remains the dominant controller method so it looks like Microsoft is going for the easy win by going with the lowest common dominator for the launch. I've read elsewhere suggesting wheel support will arrive later after the release but no specifics on wheel brands, but you can expect the common wheels getting support. As it's effectively coming from console-land I wouldn't expect much in the way of support for multi-device setups, and high-end gear isn't likely to get a look in.

I think that cheap wheels like 458 Italia for Xbox 360 will work fine. Windows sees this wheel like Xbox 360 controller. Same for 458 Spider for Xbox One I believe.

Since it's free, I'll play it to see it... but without wheel support (and if they don't include triple screen support), it won't stay installed for long.

So has there been any updates to Forza apex, haven't really heard anything, well haven't really search for info, I downloaded it when it was available played it a little then went back to Iracing and pcars in VR.

Yes.  It's out of beta now.  Added wheel support... but has same issue as FH3, supported controllers are limited, and multi-USB inputs are out of the question due to UWP limitations.  Not sure if they added triple screen support, FH3 had it at launch (about same time the FM6:A update released with wheel support and other patches).  Honestly never tried it since original launch, especially due to my wheel setup not being supported anyway.