• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store   11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !

215 posts in this topic

I race my Bac Mono against 29 ai drivers in various types of cars, some are fast cars, while others are slower.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG V8 Supercar on the full Circuit of the Americas circuit against Unbeatable drivatars.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I try out one of the new cars in Forza Motorsport 6, the Infinity Q60, on Brands Hatch, Longbeach and Yas Marina.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race a Honda Civic WTCC car against other WTCC an BTCC cars on the Silverstone full circuit. I start at 18th position and have 6 laps to beat as many drivatars as possible.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race a BMW M1 Pro car against 23 Drivatars at pro difficulty, starting in 22 position.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race a Subaru Impreza WRX STI on the Watkins Glen Short circuit, where i have 12 laps against 23 unbeatable drivatars.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race one lap at the full Nurburgring circuit with a Subaru Impreza WRX STI in A Class. I start in 22nd place and drivatars are at Pro difficulty.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race a Mercedes 300SL on the Hockenheim GP circuit.
I start in 24th place against 23 ai's in a 7 lap race, where i was able to finish 12th.

All assist are off except abs and the braking line.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race a Ginetta G55 GT4 car against 29 ai's at 80% difficulty on the Hockenheim track.

Edited by KindAnemone799

I race 20 laps on the Catalunya track with a Ginetta G40 Junior against 29 ai drivers on 83%.

Edited by KindAnemone799

In this video i race a Datsun 510 on the COTA circuit, the Nurburgring GP circuit and the Sebring Short circuit at night.

Edited by KindAnemone799

About 8 months ago i raced a Ford Mk IV on the Azure Circuit, (while carefully inspecting just about every wall on the track). So after watching this 8 months later i figured i could do much better.

Edited by KindAnemone799