• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

DIY Plans ONLY
11 11

This is the forum to look for DIY plans or post your DIY plans. If you have plans that you want to share, we will "Pin" them if they are of quality. Please use this forum to share your chassis / rigs http://isrtv.com/forums/forum/12-sim-racing-rigs-cockpit/

67 topics in this forum

• 1341 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
  1. 8020 - Super Sport Evolution Rig

• 108 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. my second rig build

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
11 11

• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store

11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !
    • I had a problem with my CSW v2 wheel base a week or so ago, it developed some sort of electronic fault. After smelling some burning I quickly turned the wheel off and feared an expensive repair bill as it was well over a year out of warranty. Unfortunately it happened over the weekend so I submitted a support request on Fanatec's web site and on Monday Fanatec responded offering a free repair and organised a convenient time to pick up my broken wheel at their expense and gave me instructions on what to put on the package. Due to my work commitments I had to wait a week before organising the collection but having taken the device the following Monday Fanatec responded two days later offering a free upgrade to V2.5 parts or repair my V2 circuit board to allow for limited PS4 support. I took up the offer of the upgrade and received my wheel back and absolutely thrilled to be back racing again in such a short time.   Its easy to complain on the internet but I don't think we take enough time to thank companies who stand by their product or go the extra mile to help a customer out but I've always had excellent pre and after sales support from Fanatec since becoming a customer when I pre-ordered the Porsche Wheel Turbo S and Clubsport V1 pedals (which my nephew inherited and still uses today). Franziska and Johannes at Fanatec dealt with this request quickly and professionally, Thomas you have a great team there and the one of the reasons I will continue to be a Fanatec customer.
    • Anyone have a complete setup wheel and I guess i'll see what's out there for pedals also.. 

(Just seeing what's out there pre owned before I pull the plug and buy new stuff) 

Thanks!
    • I was wondering how powerful 2 lfe would be on that amp. I have an Asus xonar essence stx:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OV789U/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and ordered a soundblaster audigy fx: https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blaster-Audigy-Performance-Headphone/dp/B00EO6X4XG/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=ya_aw_od_pi   so I should be fine. Where did you mount your 2 lfe's? Mine is under the seat of a wood frame.   
    • The shifter mount that attaches to the side of the chassis and allows for mounting the shifter
    • Nevermind I found my own answer, started using SimHub. In case anyone else is looking, it's got a free and a paid version, 100% modular (you can use pre-made templates or make your own) and it can run on a second monitor or a wireless device (phone, laptop, tablet).
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dapperdude35