• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

DIY Plans ONLY
12 12

This is the forum to look for DIY plans or post your DIY plans. If you have plans that you want to share, we will "Pin" them if they are of quality. Please use this forum to share your chassis / rigs http://isrtv.com/forums/forum/12-sim-racing-rigs-cockpit/

74 topics in this forum

• 1348 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 57 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. VR Cockpit Desk

• 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
  2. 8020 - Super Sport Evolution Rig

• 108 replies
    • 2 replies
12 12

• Announcements

• Darin Gangi

ISRTV Amazon Store

11/29/16

Hi All, We created an Amazon store that's pretty basic and currently only for U.S. shoppers. If you purchase something from it and then other items through Amazon, we make a small commission. It won't cost anymore than Amazon normally does but will help support our show and website and would be greatly appreciated ! You can get to it by going here : http://www.isrtv.com/isrtv-amazon-store/ Thank for your support !
    • Still digging this sim. My racing time is limited so I try not to divide up amongst too many different sims so lately it has been RaceRoom and iRacing. The interesting thing I'm finding is that RaceRoom is good practice for dealing with traffic. I'm trying the Adaptive AI but biding my time with it. I set it to Adaptive but then raced on tracks I'm not very familiar with. I did enjoy some fun pack racing though. I think I've got the ff dialed in. Still loving the connection I'm feeling with the track's surface! One thing I didn't mention in my previous post is how awesome the sound is. Really good use of surround sound as well. Taking advantage of the track sale!
    • hey guys, happy holidays! i have a new set of thrust master T3PA PRO pedals that were never used. i bought it to use with my x box then i ended up buying a complete setup from some one so i have not yet used these. i also have a thrust master 599XX EVO alcantara wheel i bought used but haven't used myself. then i have a tx wheel base that is not working. i bought it from someone practically new in the box but it never turned on for me. i did splice off the breakaway usb trying to see if that was the problem(known issue) . if you are electronically inclined you may be able to fix it. Im asking 120 for the pedals, 100 for the wheel and 75 for the tx base as is. please msg me or text me on 3476107976 for questions. price is shipped in the us. 
    • It will stretch a little but it never bothered me really.  I run 3x xr3501's  1080ti  i7@4.2 32 gigs of ram    I can run ultra settings @90 fps Turned down to high I achieve 144 Assetto Corsa/RaceRoom 20 cars on track single player iRacing I run max daytime at 144. 12 to 16 cars on track. I turn shadows off for cars. PS. Check out the single 49" 144hz monitor by LG I believe. It might be my next monitor. Side note I will be selling 4 BenQ xr3501's  mid February.
    • Hi.Im have for sale :  base t300 (new engine)+button plate (10 button,2 encoder,2potentiometr  to PC usb) +whell. 190 Euro (+ 50 Euro shiping to US,+30 to EU )  Only together .
    • Hi all, I am planning to build a triple ultrawide 34" 144Hz, preferably the LG UC89G (2560*1080).  My PC is driven by a 8G 1080, CPU is an rather old 3.7 GHz early i7. Currently I play AC with Oculus CV1 and happy with the performance, however, when there are about 10 cars in a race, the performance will drop to an very unpleasant level which frustrates me, any one got similar situation? Any solutions? Also since I ware glass, prolong race is not possible, so I think about a triple setup so I can enjoy a smoother race + better image quality even though sacrificing the perfect immersion of VR..  I heard that a single 1080 is not able to drive a triple ultrawide setup in 144hz with each monitor has 2560*1080 resolution in high / ultra setting, I am struggling that I should go for a 1080 SLI or simply get 1 1080ti...or only 1080ti SLI can do the job?  I have done some research, sometimes people said triple 21:9 34" is not as good as triple 16:9 27" because the objects on the side monitors will be stretched and distorted...I once saw a video for triple 21:9 34" on youtube, the objects on the center monitor were perfect but those on the sides were stretched badly...even the guy was playing AC which got triple monitor support.....I really want to know, is it true that even in triple monitor support titles like AC, RF2, Raceroom etc..will have stretch with triple 21:9? But it is strange that some other triple 21:9 videos do not notice this issue...at least...from the videos.... Triple 16:9 27" is good, many videos show a nice FOV setup, in case triple 21:9 setup is not mature enough, I am OK to go with  triple 27 / 16:9 32".....but it seems to me that a center monitor in 21:9 can nicely replicate the windshield in a single monitor, so that I can have more rooms for the sides (both windows and side mirrors) with the 2 "big wings" for extend the immersion!   I am heavily inspired by John's review of triple ultrawide BenQ which was so impressing and want to make a similar setup after a few months with my CV1.. Any one with experience of triple ultrawide can give me some advice please! Many Thanks!        
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Don rusto